AI QC intern
We are a Remote-First North American based, small, yet fast-growing technology company focused on advanced video communications and applications. We are at the cutting edge of virtual events, creating a wow experience that brings our clients, their teams, their customers, and partners together. Our flagship product, Showtime, has redefined digital events creating an immersive experience to showcase our clients. Touchcast is a truly multinational and multicultural company with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Developing test plans and executing test scripts.
- Manage multiple projects at one time.
- Working knowledge in handling distributed object oriented development.
- Working knowledge in handling a web based n-tier development environment using Python.
- Logging issues and tracking them until closure.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to ensure that the project goals are defined and met.
- Implementing test automation for services and cloud applications to validate requirements.
- Manually testing of client applications when needs arise.
- Participating as part of an agile team in the definition, estimation, and validation of user stories scheduled on the sprint.
- Collaborating and communicating with developers to ensure the quick resolution of issues found.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Tech Support to define requirements and reproduce issues.
- Performing stress, load, regression and performance testing to validate production readiness of software applications and infrastructure for stability and performance.
- Has working knowledge of software development life cycle and software quality assurance process.
- Solid Python knowledge.
- Familiar with structured or object-oriented life cycle development practices (e.g., the unified process).
- Having experience with agile methodologies and web technology.
- Having experience executing Automated scripts using QTP and/or Selenium.
- Having experience executing and scripting performance benchmark tests Tools.
- Able to work well independently with minimal supervision while also functioning as an integral part of a team.
- An academic degree in a related field.
- Comfortableness with working from home and a fast-paced work environment.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Team-player with strong interpersonal, as well as proficient verbal and written communication, skills in English.
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem-solving skills.
Why join us?
This is a rare chance to join a leading-edge technology company with strong financial backing in a period of hypergrowth. Our company is looking to add a diverse group of individuals who thrive on innovation, experimentation, and delivering fantastic customer experiences.
- Work in a fast-paced global and virtual/100% remote company where you can add immediate, impactful & meaningful value
- Work with a fun and smart colleagues
- Flexible Time Off; take-it-when-you-need-it policy
- Competitive market pay & incentives
- Work in an asynchronous yet harmonious communication environment
- Competitive benefits package
- Stipend for full-time remote home office space
- Stipend towards your learning & development
- Incredible education through strong mentorships and learning platforms
“WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR WIZARDS.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SMART PEOPLE WHO ARE EAGER TO LEARN.”
If interested please send your updated CV to: email@example.com and
mention the job title in the subject.